DAY 01: HANOI - BAITULONGBAY - VONGVIENG
07h30 – 08h00:
Pick up from your hotel. Depart for Halong city through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
Stopover on the way for a refreshment break
Arrive at Hongai habour – next to Baitho (poem) mountain, check – in on the Legacy Cruise. Welcome drinks will be served.
Lunch is served while cruising through the Baitulong bay.
Rowing small local bamboo boat or doing kayak (around 1 hour) to visit Vong Vieng floating fishing village. Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
Back to the Legacy Cruise, cruising to Drum cave for docking.
Time for relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck
Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea, joining cooking class
Dinner is served in the restaurant.
Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, dancing, karaoke; watch movie or ẹnjoy night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
DAY 02: HALONG - BAITULONGBAY -
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
Breakfast, coffee and tea and served.
: Visit splendid Surprise (Sung Sot ) Cave.
Back to Legacy boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out.
Keep sailing back through the waters and pass by a number of caves including Trong (Drum) cave, Dong Tien(Fairy) lake, Man’s head islet, Yen Ngua (saddle) mountain…
An early lunch is served.
Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
Return from Halong to Hanoi
Stopover on the way for soft break
Arrive in Hanoi. Tour finish.
What is included:
· Pick up from hotel/stay in Old Quarter
· Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
· English speaking guide for the duration of the trip
· 2 bottles of water per person in the bus
· All entrance tickets as indicated in itinerary
· 1 hour kayaking & squid fishing· Cooking class
· Visiting Sung Sot cave
· Complementary bottle of water in cabin and Welcome Drink
· All meals as indicated in itinerary
· All indicated in our itinerary
What is excluded:
· Beverages, tax, travel insurance & service charge
· Tips, personal expenses
· All not indicated in our itinerary
· Pick up from hotel or stay outside Old Quarter
· Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather & operations conditions
- If cancellation/amendment is made 48 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within 48 hours, including reservations made within 48 hours of your arrival, 50% of total price will be charged.
- If cancellation/amendment is made within departure date is 100% charge.